Through our thorough research, we found Endurance Warranty to be an excellent extended auto protection company. Not only is Endurance its own administrator of their own service contracts, they are also a gold-certified member of the Vehicle Protection Association and an A+ rated by the Better Business Bureau. They also feature a nation-wide advertising campaign that airs on Spike TV and ESPN. These accreditations along with their minimal negative feedback easily pushed the company to the top of our list.
- Endurance is a direct provider of extended coverage and has been offering vehicle service contracts to consumers since 2006.
- It is A+ rated by the Better Business Bureau, is a gold-certified member of the Vehicle Protection Association (VPA) and is backed up by AM Best insurance company.
- It is a nation-wide company with a highly recognizable television personality (Spike TV’s Powerblock) as their spokesperson, Courtney Hansen.
- The company offers 30-day money-back guarantee, complimentary 24/7 roadside assistance and additional benefits that come with each level of protection.
- Endurance has been featured in Forbes as one of the top lead generation companies by lead response time.
- Secure – covers engine, seals and gaskets, drive axle assembly, transmission, transfer unit, supercharger and turbocharger.*
- Superior – covers all parts mentioned above in addition to air conditioner, brakes, cooling and fuel system, rear and front suspension, steering.*
- Supreme – is an exclusionary coverage that covers all authorized repairs with the exception of those listed in the contract.*
Feel free to submit your review to us by clicking on “Help Us Rate Companies” button. We are constantly working around the clock to research additional companies, updating current reviews, and taking in your feedback on these businesses. Please note that the star ranking is based off of an average of your reviews as well as our expert review, both weighted equally. It is our mission to create fair and honest reviews to give consumers the best insight when they are shopping around for their extended coverage. With hundreds of vehicle service contract providers in the marketplace these days, we hope that our review/rating steers you in the right direction.
TopTenReviews.com has been reviewing products and services for many years and is managed by Tech Media Network, one of the “largest and most respected tech companies in the world.” Endurance was rated as number one vehicle service contract provider in the nation by TopTenReviews.com. The company was compared to Carchex, Warranty Direct, AA Auto Protection, etc. and scored 9.88 out of 10, a near perfect score. The biggest advantage that Endurance has over its competitors is the fact that it is the administrator, not a third-party provider. Many different factors were taken into consideration by TopTenReviews.com when evaluating each company. Endurance’s Claim Services and Coverage plans scored 10 out of 10 while Help and Support department received a rating of 9.4. The only disadvantage that was found is that there was no online chat option for potential or excising customers on Endurance’s website. For the reason that many consumers prefer to chat online because of convenience this feature became very popular and widely used by many companies. However, we are sure that Endurance will note it and fix this little issue with their next update.
*Source: http://www.endurancewarranty.com/coverage Please refer to the contract to find more details about each plan.
More Endurance Warranty Reviews:
Endurance is the current #1 used company for vehicle coverage. Why are they the top ranked in the Nation for this service? … it is the only service provider of their kind… they are a trusted auto protection provider for most consumers… Read more
Visit TheTopTens.com for more reviews.
Find more extended auto warranty reviews.